FaceBook Group designed to discuss RAD issues and share tips!





Check out the discussion forum on our Facebook Group RADical Insight



If you wan to chat privately, email me at bl.merrifield@gmail.com


Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nancy Thomas~my first sign of hope

Nancy Thomas was my first book and quite possibly the reason I continued on. She gave me hope that healing is possible and I was not crazy. So you can imagine I was stoked when I was contacted by a great respite family in Georgia who are orchestrating a Nancy Thomas Seminar! I am bummed because it is set for the same weekend as my Orlando retreat but I want to pass on the good news to the masses. Please send this on or post it on your blog if you have time. I am going to future seminars with this family. I am excited to see more and more doors open for moms like us. We need respite. We need support. We need each other. We need understanding. Hopefully these seminars and retreats will give us the tools we need to continue on or provide us with some breathing room to revive.
Here are the links to the seminar:
They also have a facebook:
So is it obvious that I am so totally jealous they get to have Nancy Thomas in there car and possibly duct tape her to a chair and rack her brain....YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment