FaceBook Group designed to discuss RAD issues and share tips!





Check out the discussion forum on our Facebook Group RADical Insight



If you wan to chat privately, email me at bl.merrifield@gmail.com


Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner~not really!

I was shocked to say the least that I won the "RAD antics" contest! Thanks to my bud at Peace in Puzzles. Thank you for all the voters. I added my story more out of frustration for school stupidity and I won an awesome set of coasters. Handmade! The absolute best!
*
I received my package and my RAD started in on the questions. "Mom, where did you get that?" "Who made that?" "You really like it huh?" "Why did you get something?" I just smiled and said "it is nothing, means nothing, must have been a mistake." Trying so hard not to act excited because I did not want my little token to get destroyed. We have made it 2 days and they are still on the table! Whoo hoo!
*
Thanks again guys!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on winning the coasters, Brandy! I'll do the happy dance with you...after everyone's in bed, of course. :o) I couldn't believe what I was reading...that the cafeteria lady would sell your son $40 worth of ice cream. Sigh.

    You are doing great! Keep up the great work. I know it's tiring, exhausting, dangerous, and all that. I have learned a lot from you already, and I just recently found your blog! I admire that you can continue to love your son even in the face of RAD. Thank you for showing us all you do.

    Merry Christmas!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete